12 May 2017
15 May 2017
1. Abstracts are sent to Thematic Sections Chairs.
2. Abstracts must be written in excellent English.
3. Abstracts should have 150 to 300 words.
4. Titles of abstracts should be with capitalized first letters of nouns, verbs, etc.
5. Authors are notified about acceptance or rejection of their abstracts within 3 days after submission.
6. All accepted abstracts will be printed in an Abstract Book.
1. Please download the BCES Conference Paper Template and write your paper on it strictly following all paper requirements
2. Please see the BCES Conference Books citations and references style
3. Titles of papers should be with capitalized first letters of nouns, verbs, etc.
4. Participants who would just like to present papers without having them published are not required to submit their full texts. In this case sending short paper abstracts (150 - 300 words) is enough.
5. Authors directly submit full papers. No preliminary abstract submission is required.
6. Papers are sent to Thematic Sections Chairs.
7. Papers accepted for publication will be included in BCES Conference Book, Vol. 15, 2017.
Full papers must be written in excellent English. Authors, who are not native English language speakers, are suggested to send their papers to a proofreading agency before submitting them to the conference.
Paper presentations (both oral and PowerPoint) and discussions are in English.
The conference rooms have computers and digital projectors for PowerPoint presentations.