2018 Conference Deadlines
Abstract and Full Paper Submission: 28 February 2018
Abstract and Full Paper Acceptance Notification:
10 March 2018
30 March 2018
Hotel Room Reservation:
1 May 2018
Late Registration: 11 May 2018
Final Conference Program:
18 May 2018
PowerPoint Presentation Submission: 3 June 2018
Participants are invited to submit:
- full papers to be reviewed for publication in BCES Conference Book, Vol. 16, 2018; or
- abstracts of oral presentations, if they would just like to present papers without having them published.
1. In case of full paper submission, no preliminary abstract submission is required. Participants directly submit full papers.
2. In case of abstract submission, no full text submission is required. Participants submit abstracts only.
1. Please download the BCES Full Paper Template and write your paper on it strictly following all paper requirements.
2. Please see the BCES Conference Books citations and references style
3. Titles of papers should be with capitalized first letters of nouns, verbs, etc.
4. Full papers must be written in excellent English. Authors, who are not native English language speakers, are suggested to send their papers to a proofreading agency before submitting them to the conference.
5. Papers are sent to Thematic Sections Chairs.
6. Papers accepted for publication will be included in BCES Conference Book, Vol. 16, 2018.
7. Only papers of standard registered participants can be included in BCES Conference Book, Vol. 16, 2018.
8. Full paper submission deadline: 28 February 2018.
9. Full paper acceptance notification deadline: 10 March 2018.
10. Papers submitted after 28 February 2018 may be presented at the Conference but cannot be published in BCES Conference book, Vol. 16, 2018.
1. Please download the BCES Abstract Template and write your abstract on it.
2. Abstracts must be written in excellent English.
3. Abstracts should have 150 to 300 words.
4. Titles of abstracts should be with capitalized first letters of nouns, verbs, etc.
5. Abstracts are sent to Thematic Sections Chairs.
6. Abstract submission deadline: 28 February 2018.
7. Abstract acceptance notification deadline: 10 March 2018.
8. All accepted abstracts and all abstracts of accepted full papers will be printed in the Conference Program.
Paper presentations (both oral and PowerPoint) and discussions are in English.
The conference rooms have computers and digital projectors for PowerPoint presentations.
Please use the BCES PowerPoint Template
(Created by Dr. James Ogunleye).
Deadline to send it to the organizers: 3 June 2018.