Two types of submission
Participants are invited to submit:
1. By submitting an abstract or a paper to the BCES Conference the author accepts the BCES Conference Publication Ethics Statement.
2. Plagiarism in any form is not acceptable.
3. Authors should submit abstracts or papers which are their original work.
4. Authors are obliged to:
5. BCES is committed to maintaining high intellectual and scientific levels.
6. BCES does not tolerate plagiarism and fraudulent data.
Abstract submission deadline: 15 February 2019.
Abstracts are sent to: email@example.com
Abstract acceptance notification: within a week after submission.
Notes on abstract submission
1. Download the BCES Abstract Template and write your abstract on it.
2. Abstracts must be written in excellent English.
3. Abstracts should have 150 to 250 words.
4. Titles of abstracts should be with capitalized first letters of nouns, verbs, etc. See how to capitalize letters in titles.
Publication of abstracts
All accepted abstracts and all abstracts of accepted papers will be printed in the BCES 2019 Conference Program.
Paper submission deadline: 15 February 2019.
Papers are sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Paper acceptance notification: within two weeks after submission.
Notes on paper submission
1. Download the BCES Paper Template and write your paper on it.
2. Papers must be written in excellent English.
3. Papers should have up to 3000 words, including references.
4. Titles of papers should be with capitalized first letters of nouns, verbs, etc. See how to capitalize letters in titles.
Publication of papers
1. Papers accepted for publication will be included in BCES Conference Book, Vol. 17, 2019.
2. Only papers of participants who have registered by 1 March 2019 can be included in BCES Conference Book, Vol. 17, 2019.
3. Papers submitted after 15 February 2019 may be presented at the Conference but cannot be published in BCES Conference Book, Vol. 17, 2019.