2018 Conference Deadlines
Abstract and Full Paper Submission: 28 February 2018
Abstract and Full Paper Acceptance Notification:
10 March 2018
30 March 2018
Hotel Room Reservation:
1 May 2018
Late Registration: 11 May 2018
Final Conference Program:
18 May 2018
PowerPoint Presentation Submission: 3 June 2018
Participants are invited to submit:
- full papers to be reviewed for publication in BCES Conference Book, Vol. 16, 2018; or
- abstracts of oral presentations, if they would just like to present papers without having them published.
1. In case of full paper submission, no preliminary abstract submission is required. Participants directly submit full papers.
2. In case of abstract submission, no full text submission is required. Participants submit abstracts only.
1. Please download the BCES Full Paper Template and write your paper on it strictly following all paper requirements.
2. Please see the BCES Conference Books citations and references style
3. Titles of papers should be with capitalized first letters of nouns, verbs, etc.
4. Full papers must be written in excellent English. Authors, who are not native English language speakers, are suggested to send their papers to a proofreading agency before submitting them to the conference.
5. Papers are sent to Thematic Sections Chairs with cc to firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. Papers accepted for publication will be included in BCES Conference Book, Vol. 16, 2018.
7. Only papers of standard registered participants can be included in BCES Conference Book, Vol. 16, 2018.
8. Full paper submission deadline: 28 February 2018.
9. Full paper acceptance notification deadline: 10 March 2018.
10. Papers submitted after 28 February 2018 may be presented at the Conference but cannot be published in BCES Conference book, Vol. 16, 2018.
1. Please download the BCES Abstract Template and write your abstract on it.
2. Abstracts must be written in excellent English.
3. Abstracts should have 150 to 300 words.
4. Titles of abstracts should be with capitalized first letters of nouns, verbs, etc.
5. Abstracts are sent to Thematic Sections Chairs with cc to email@example.com.
6. Abstract submission deadline: 28 February 2018.
7. Abstract acceptance notification deadline: 10 March 2018.
8. All accepted abstracts and all abstracts of accepted full papers will be printed in the Conference Program.
The Conference language is English. All presentations, questions and discussions are in English.
Every presenter has a 30-minite time slot for presentation and discussion.
The Conference rooms are equipped with laptops and multimedia for PowerPoint presentations.
Please use the BCES PowerPoint Template
(Created by Dr. James Ogunleye).
Deadline to send it to the organizers: 3 June 2018.
There is an opportunity to present your topic by means of poster presentation free of charge during a conference standing session at the XVI Annual International Conference of BCES, 2018. This way of presenting your paper contents is suitable for authors who would like to emphasize on the decorative and artistic form of their research findings. By using this way of participation at the conference, you are more likely to receive immediate exchange of ideas and direct observations. The poster presentation opportunity is offered instead of PowerPoint presentation.
Opportunity for Submitting Extended Versions of BCES Papers to the International Journal of Comparative Education and Development, Emerald Publishing
1. Authors of BCES papers are invited to send their papers to the respective thematic section for publication in BCES Conference Book 2018.
2. Each thematic chair selects the most outstanding paper in their thematic section and contacts the authors of the paper in order to invite them to write an extended version of their paper.
3. If the authors are willing to write an extended version of their paper, they are allowed to submit it themselves through the online submission and peer review system of Emerald Publishing ScholarOne Manuscripts.
4. Papers should be prepared according to the journal Guidelines: http://www.emeraldgrouppublishing.com/products/journals/author_guidelines.htm?id=ijced