Participants are invited to submit:
Abstracts are sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Abstract submission deadline: 12 February 2021.
Abstract acceptance notification: Within a week after submission.
Publication of abstracts
All accepted abstracts and all abstracts of accepted papers will be included in the BCES 2021 Conference Program.
1. By submitting an abstract or a paper to the BCES Conference the author accepts the BCES Conference Publication Ethics Statement.
2. Plagiarism in any form is not acceptable.
3. Authors should submit abstracts or papers which are their original work.
4. Authors are obliged to:
5. BCES is committed to maintaining high intellectual and scientific levels.
6. BCES does not tolerate plagiarism and fraudulent data.
Full papers are sent to: email@example.com
Full paper submission deadline: 12 February 2021.
Full paper acceptance notification: 28 February 2021.
Full papers should
avoid typing double space after full stop (period);
avoid footnotes and endnotes;
Publication of full papers
1. Full papers accepted for publication will be included in BCES Conference Book, Vol. 19, 2021.
2. Only full papers of participants who pay their registration fees by 12 March 2021 can be included in BCES Conference Book, Vol. 19, 2021.
3. Papers submitted after 12 February 2021 may be presented at the Conference but cannot be published in BCES Conference Book, Vol. 19, 2021.